for the Fair Maps for Wisconsin Summit in
Marshfield on November 9, 2019
If questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call To Action: 3 Things You Can Do NOW to Help Ban Gerrymandering in Wisconsin
Now that the U.S. Supreme Court abdicated its responsibility to ban partisan gerrymandering, it’s now up to all of us, here in Wisconsin, to solve this problem ourselves.
The good news is there’s a growing mass movement, across party lines, to do just that.
Here are three things you can do to help ban gerrymandering in Wisconsin:
- REGISTER for the Fair Maps for Wisconsin Summit using the link above.
Contact and urge your legislators to support these bills, which have three Republican co-sponsors.
- And please thank Republican Representatives Todd Novak, Travis Tranel and Joel Kitchens for their support. Call the toll-free legislative hotline at 1-800-362-9472 (266-9960 in Madison).
- Please also contact the respective chairs of the Assembly and the Senate committees who preside over this crucial issue and demand that they hold a public hearing on SB288/AB303.
- The chairs of the Senate Committee on Government Operations, Technology and Consumer Protection are Senator Stroebel (Chair) and Senator Kapenga (Vice-Chair).
- The chairs of the Assembly Committee on Campaigns and Elections are Representative Tusler (Chair) and Representative Sanfelippo (Vice-Chair).
Thanks for doing your part to ban gerrymandering in Wisconsin.
With your help, we’ll get this done!
These are websites of some organizations whose values we share: