***Attention Hospitalized or Quarantined Wisconsin Voters!***
As of October 29, 2020, the Wisconsin Elections Commission announced that you can still get your ABSENTEE BALLOT if you are hospitalized or quarantined!! You can have a proxy/agent (another eligible voter you choose) pick up your ballot BY TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2020 AT 5 P.M., bring it to you for you to complete and then bring it back to the municipal clerk's office (BY TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2020 AT 8 P.M.) or your assigned ballot drop box.
1. Enter YOUR NAME and BIRTHDATE.
2. Click on: REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT.
3. Check the box for HOSPITALIZED ELECTORS (***Quarantined at home is the same thing for voting purposes***).
4. You will fill out the ABSENTEE BALLOT REQUEST FORM as usual. Where it says "TEMPORARILY HOSPITALIZED VOTERS ONLY", enter your agent's information.
5. Both you AND your proxy/agent MUST SIGN THE FORM!
6. Have your agent take a picture of your WISCONSIN ACCEPTED ID to show the clerk when they pick up your ballot OR they can bring your actual ID in with them to the clerk's office.
7. YOUR AGENT will also need to BRING THEIR ID with them.
8. When you COMPLETE YOUR BALLOT, YOUR AGENT can also WITNESS the Absentee Ballot ENVELOPE!
9. ***DUE DATE: All ballots must be in the clerk's hand/office by TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2020 at 8 P.M. Even if it's postmarked November 3rd and the clerk receives your ballot in the mail after the 3rd IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED!!***
NEED HELP? Call your local municipal clerk's office.
If you're in the OREGON, WISCONSIN area and a supporter or would like to be a supporter of OREGON AREA PROGRESSIVES and you have questions about this post, contact us: